SILVER FOOD has several production lines : automatic lines and manual lines.
The main stages of the production process :
The receipt of the fresh, frozen and precooked, raw material (such as the imported tuna loins)
The operations topping, tailing and evisceration.
- The slipcase Packing
- The cooking
All such transactions are tracked and monitored through a rigorous quality control and traceability system based on national and highest international standards. Silver Food also has an integrated Quality Management Program ensures complete traceability from “sea to store”.
- Classic sardine with oil, with tomato sauce, with oil and vegetables.
- Skinless, boneless sardines, in oil and with vegetables
- Sardine balls in vegetable oil and tomato sauce
- Mackerel filets with oil and tomato sauce
- Tuna in oil and tomato sauce.
- Tuna fillet in vegetable oil, with lemon and vegetable oil